Queen of Tarts

Okay so firstly, let me start with the biggest apology! I haven't blogged in forever but I'm back now and I have so many exciting projects coming up!

When I had initially gotten into baking, I wrote down some bakeries to visit around the world, combing my love for travel and baking. The first one I had written down was the Queen of Tarts, so I thought what better way was there to start blogging again than a "my first impressions" post.
Queen of Tarts was founded by sisters Regina and Yvonne Fallon in 1998. It is a quaint little cafe which offers the tastiest of tarts and scones.

When walking in, we thought it was such a welcoming and homely space. The display was brimming with cake slices and freshly made cheesecakes were being bought in as they had finished. Next to the till, were neat little piles of scones and macarons. We chose the Pear & Chocolate tart and the Bailey's chocolate chip cheesecake. They tasted absolutely gorgeous, definitely want to recreate the Pear & Chocolate tart when I get home! Personally, the Bailey's Chocolate chip cheesecake was not for me, but that comes from the fact that it's not my most favourite drink. My friend, on the other hand, savoured every bite, so I am assuming that was a good sign.





Overall, I can't really fault the place. It was affordable and was so tasty. I highly recommend the place!

Lots of love,
Kaya xo


2 comments:

  1. So glad you and your friend enjoyed this cute cafe and all it's treats! Can you do some reviews on London based cafes? Would be great to see a picture of you and your friend in the cafes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! I can’t say no to going and trying more treats!!

      Delete

 

Meet The Author

// Kaya 20 London Self proclaimed foodie with a travel bug Instagram: kayagm (#bakedbykaya)